BEEF CATTLE FACT FILE
MicroBiome Support for Beef Cattle
MBS may have the following benefits for the rumen in beef cattle:
- optimally regulating the microbial environment
- increasing protease and amylase production
- increasing degradation of dietary protein and carbohydrates
- decreasing protozoal populations
- modifying rumen fermentation especially enhancing concentrations of VFA (volatile fatty acids)
- enhancing growth and viability of Lactobacilli
MBS may have benefits for beef cattle with:
- improving weight gain from an unchanged dry matter intake
- better feed conversion, carcass composition and meat quality traits
- increasing nitrogen retention
- reducing stress levels
- enhancing gastrointestinal immunity
- enhancing urinary tract immunity
- enhancing respiratory tract immunity
All of the above benefits may contribute to improved production in beef cattle.
MBS contains naturally occurring substances with low toxicity. Regulators have no concerns when used as a direct-fed microbial product and not implicated in any adverse events. Officially classified as generally regarded as safe (GRAS). MBS is classed as an E.N.D. product (an excluded nutritional and digestive product). MBS is produced in a GMP and APVMA registered facility. It contains no restricted animal material. This product contains no ionophores. A documented history of safe use in food. No Meat Withdrawal Times For MBS.
Environmental Safety of MBS
Reducing the nitrates and nitric oxide released into the surrounds (soil, air and water). Decreasing pathogens present in the manure that may be spread to other animals on your farm.
Reducing the stress levels in your herd promoting production.